February 1, 2014.
Fantastic results, such as the fee reduction, occur when we work collaboratively to support Colorado citizens' needs for legal access to medical marijuana. We want to work with you even more in 2014.
Our plan: Increase community engagementIncreased opportunities for community interaction is one of the Registry's primary goals for 2014. Over the coming months, patients and other community partners are encouraged to participate in any or all of the following opportunities:
- Electronic Updates: Please stop by our website to sign-up for community meeting notices; policy and procedure updates; newsletters for medical marijuana centers and physicians; and upcoming regulatory actions.
- Moderated Blog: Subscribe to this blog to become part of the community discussion to enhance the Medical Marijuana Registry program. Your suggestions are always welcome and will be posted as long as they comply with the Comment Policy.
- Community Training: By third quarter 2014, we anticipate having a series of on-line and on-site workshops available to equip physicians, medical marijuana centers, caregivers, law enforcement officers and other community partners to navigate the changing landscape of the marijuana industry in Colorado.
- Social Media Outlets: When changes occur within the Registry, they are most often publicized through our website and the Department's Facebook and Twitter accounts. Our web content is reviewed and updated on a regular basis, most often new material is referenced in the Hot Topics section of our main page.
Our request: Your ideas and feedback
- Do you have suggestions for other ways to enhance community engagement?
- Are there subjects you would like us to address through this blog or other communication tools?
Again, thank you for helping make the Registry a thriving program that provides legal, medical marijuana access for more than 110,000 Colorado residents living with debilitating medical conditions.